2015 was a year of power and growth! In 2015:
- More than 2,200 people attended a CASA event in the Bronx!
- We knocked on more than 10,000 doors!
- We won 2 awards!
- We launched the Bronx Coalition for A Community Vision, marking the formation of historic alliances between faith communities, tenants and labor unions in the Bronx! Watch this powerful video about our work!
- We helped lead the work to to win the first ever RENT FREEZE for rent stabilized New Yorkers!
- We collected over 1,000 surveys!
- We celebrated 10 years and hosted our first-ever gala, which raised $40,000!
- We released 3 reports!!! One about the need for a Right to Counsel for Tenants in Housing Court, one about the prevalence of Fraudulent Fees, and we released our Policy Platform for Jerome Ave!
- We doubled our staff!
- And SO MUCH MORE!
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO
We do our work in community and in solidarity and with so much hope and love. Thank you for all you’ve done this year to make New York a more just place.